Sunday, July 1, 2012

Crohn’s in Penis and Orgasms?



Since I was diagnosed with Crohn’s I have noticed some discomfort in my perianal area (for me penis and near the anus). Sometimes there is testicle discomfort but it randomly comes and goes (I believe Crohn's related). However, when I look up what perianal for Crohn’s actually is it is very different from what I feel. As Crohn’s patients know Crohn’s can affect you anywhere from your mouth to anus. I have a feeling I am being affected on the latter. What is strange is that when I have orgasms now there is a little bit of a twist (tingle) that wasn’t there before.  I just read about women who had Crohn’s and this problem but haven’t see any males right about it. Feel free to write in the comments section and tell me if you have had a similar experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment