Friday, September 9, 2016

Weight Loss Continues

So in my last post I wrote how I was 180 pounds and had declined to 176 pounds. Well as I went I the scale tonight I was pushing only 173 pounds roughly which feels quite nice. As I mentioned in the previous post the weight gain came around my birthday-lots of desserts, cakes, and dinners plus work was pretty stressful and busy which leads to eating all types of things.

I honestly feel really good in many aspects. My diet has changed a little bit too. Before I wasn't very mindful of what I ate and basically said "whatever". These days I look at whatever I am about to eat and think "is it worth it". At night after my work out I may have a light dinner, along with some grapes, and my dessert is some cottage cheese and crackers (honestly it is pretty good!). When I home I munch on grapes to distract my stomach from getting something too rich. A big change I have made too is working out nearly every day. I honestly haven't done this since I was in graduate school. I honestly miss feeling that burn in my muscles the day after and pushing myself to be better.

The other thing I noticed is that I seem to have more energy. I honestly have really cut back on sugar so this may be a reason why. I feel as if I get more sleep even though I go to bed the same time as I did before too. This is of course another added benefit.

So I hope to continue my path down shedding weight. My ideal weight would probably be roughly 160-165 pounds which is odd because when I was there before I felt bloated. However, since I have been working out I feel in better shape then before and really am more defined.



No comments:

Post a Comment